Sunday, January 2, 2011

what the hell?!

My mom called me earlier tonight to inform me that my Grandmother may have had a stroke, but was too stubborn to let the EMTs take her to the hospital. The nursing home staff and my two aunts plead with her but she refused. I pray that she doesn't have another...

My mom knew this a few days ago, and somehow forgot to tell me. She hasn't been mentally herself since this past year...I am certain we will never get Mom back to baseline. Every time she gets sick, we lose a little piece of her. This time, it is obvious. :(

I have said it before, and I will say it again. After the information overload today, January can be completely canceled. Again.

January, February...we could just skip 'em.

If I hear one more potentially bad thing about someone else in my life, I will scream.

2011, I had such high hopes for you, and you are letting me down...

No comments:

Post a Comment