Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Hell of a Lucky Girl!

I don't want my blog to be all negative. My life is far from all negative!

I do have concerns about my own health right now, and of course I always worry about my parents...but overall I know I am very lucky.

I was able to find my best friend, and marry him. We have two beautiful children. We laugh, we cry, we fight, we yell at the kids, we do the usual mundane things...make dinner, wash dishes...and so on...

I am fortunate because we do it all...together.

Not everyone has that someone to do it all together with. Even if they do, some people don't realize how very fortunate they are.

Do we do it all perfectly? Hell NO!! We make all sorts of mistakes along the way!

But, you know what?? I wouldn't change a thing...

2 comments:

  1. "I was able to find my best friend, and marry him." That is the part that I like the best. I wish everyone experienced that. That is so cool.

    ReplyDelete