Friday, January 7, 2011

Now what?

I truly do not want this blog to be a bitch session. But it is about me and what is going on in my life...and right now there is stuff going on...

I got a call from my MD's office this morning to tell me the results of my blood work.

First of all, not making me wait for these results is amazing. I totally love this doctor and her nurse...

My vitamin D is low. Extremely low, in fact. Not a great surprise because it has been low before and I forget to take the supplements. The good news is that I bought some more after I saw Dr. H and I am taking the right amount.

Cholesterol is excellent, blood sugar is excellent, no other deficiencies or red flags...it is all in normal ranges.

Including the thyroid tests...TSH, T3 and T4. (?!?!)

So what does this mean??

Could be nothing/something/anything...maybe.

I was told three (3!) times by the nurse to "make sure" I keep my appointments for the ultrasound and MRI next Wednesday. Like I was going to blow them off or something now that the blood work is so good.

So, naturally, I am concerned. Concerned means alternately calm and FREAKING OUT!!!

As I said before--I am not a patient patient. It is going to take forever for Wednesday to get here...

No comments:

Post a Comment