Saturday, January 8, 2011

Here comes the sun...and I say: it's all right! :)

The sun was a welcome sight today. I needed it. If it were warmer, I would go and sit in it.

Something new I am adding to my goals for the year is to sit in the sun more. Obviously I need to with a low vitamin D level--maybe I can go off the pills in the summer time and if not, D is a hard vitamin to OD on...so I will just get some extra!

My day started out rough. I was achy and hungry, but nothing sounded good. So I went to the grocery store, and then ate some yummy broasted chicken ($1 with $5 in deli purchases at Gordy's...quite the deal) and a really tasty deli salad (Turkey club). Felt pretty good for a few minutes, then the headache came on...grrrr.

Took the requisite 800mg ibuprofen, took Kait to her sleepover birthday party, and visited with her friend's mom (whom I just met today). The girl's mom and grandma were super nice and interesting to visit with. :) I am glad my daughter has such good friends!

By the time I got back, my headache was gone. :)

My son's friend, Rob is over now and I just met his mom for the first time today too. It is amazing how you can meet someone and just get along. :) We sat and chatted for awhile before she had to leave. We have a lot in common, which is cool. And her son is a super great kid :) I am glad my son has such good friends too!

It is neat to be able to meet nice people...I met three all in the same day!

Get some pizzas for the teenage boys...they are going to play Wii Madden NFL '11 til the sun comes up, probably. :) Tonight, I will just chill.

A good day. Gotta document those, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment