Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Not the way to start the day...

I woke up over an hour late.

Ten minutes later, I started getting the 'aura' of a migraine in my eyes. For anyone who has never experienced this--I don't recommend it. The 'aura' is like looking through milky stained glass in my left eye and if I am not careful, it will continue into a crushing headache.

Well, I am happy to report that the headache hasn't hit, but I still am having vision difficulties in my left eye. So much so that my kids are getting a free day off from school because at this point, I cannot drive. Does that make me a bad mom? I hope not.

I am not sure why I overslept. The alarm was set (I thought).

I am super edgy today because I have to go in for the ultrasound on my thyroid and the MRI on my neck and shoulder. I am claustrophobic, so I will have to take some Xanax before the MRI. I just hope this gets to the bottom of what is going on...I am sick of feeling tired, cold, and just plain crappy.

Well, with an enlarged thyroid (can't miss it, not sure how I did!) there is definitely something going on.

Here's to good news coming my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment